Beast SG906 Pro is a fantastic drone for beginners and experienced pilots that want to enhance their flying skills. However, getting up in the air can sometimes be a challenge, especially if you are a new drone pilot. We have compiled a list of steps to follow to simplify the set up of SG906 drone.
Set Up Steps
- Download the HFun Pro App via Apple Store or Google Play.
- Click here to view the full instructions of the HFUN Plus Manual.
- Ensure that you update the app to have the latest firmware.
- Remove the gimbal cover and make sure it is free from any obstruction.
- Turn on the battery by holding the button till you hear beep. The lights will start flashing rapidly.
- Turn on the transmitter. Give it some time to search for satellite; ideally you want to see around 10 satellites to start flying. You will see the receiver battery power on the controller; indicating you are now connected.
- Do a compass calibration by holding down the "photo key” on the right side of the controller till you hear beep [hold for about 3 seconds].
- Calibrate the drone by following the instructions on “Prepare to Fly”. See image below [relevant for app version 2.2.21]. You should hear a beep after completing each step; meaning your calibration is complete. The lights on the back arms of the drone should now be solid. If not, you might need to repeat the calibration steps. See image below.
- Press “Start” on the app and you should now see the display on your phone.
- To take off, push both throttle sticks down and release OR use the Auto-take off button as indicated in the Remote Control Annotation.
- We recommend to always use a Landing Pad before take off.
NOTE: To control the drone through the app, your phone must have IEEE 802.11 WLAN to be compatible.
HFun Pro App Interface
Calibration Set up
Calibration of SG906 Drone via HFun Pro App - Step 1
Calibration of SG906 Drone via HFun Pro App - Step 2