DJI Inspire 2Regular price £3,199.00 Save £-140.00
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes 4444 XQ and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 5 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 58 mph (94 kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. Flight Autonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
This DJI Inspire 2 comes with 12 months warranty.
Inspire 2 Standard
Featuring a 1-inch sensor and compact design, the Zenmuse X4S makes it easy to capture visually stunning images with the Inspire 2 and the CineCore 2.0 image processing system. No camera included.
- CAMERA AND GIMBAL SOLD SEPARATELY - Compatible with the X4S cameras - available here.
What's In Box?
- x1 Aircraft body
- x1 Remote controller
- x4 Propeller pairs
- x2 Intelligent Flight Battery
- x1 Charging Hub
- x1 USB Cable
- x1 Micro SD card (16GB)
- x1 Vision system calibration plate
- x3 Gimbal Damper
- x1 Propeller Mounting Plates
- x1 Carrying case
- x1 Battery Insulation Sticker
- x4 Battery Charger
- x1 Power Cable
- x1 Manual
Does the Inspire 2 come with camera and gimbal included?
- No. Please purchase your gimbal and camera separately.
- Up to 25 minutes with Zenmuse X5S Camera;
- Up to 27 minutes with Zenmuse X4S.
- No. You will need to use an Inspire 2 remote with your Inspire 2 aircraft.
- The Inspire 2 has 3512 motors and 1550T propellers.
- The Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery has a capacity 97.5Wh. Most airlines allow carrying batteries below 100 Wh in carry-on luggage. However, as regulations may vary across airlines and regions, please contact your airline or the regulatory body of your destination.
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual With Thermal CameraRegular price £2,999.00 Save £-330.00
You know what's fascinating about the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual With Thermal Camera? It is the fact that the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual has been developed in partnership with FLIR systems. DJI and FLIR have previously collaborated on the Zenmuse XT and XT2, and have once again delivered an incredible piece of art. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features the same array of advanced controls and accessories found in the Mavic 2 Enterprise.
It also allows pilots to measure temperature and conveniently store images and temperature data for efficient reporting/analysis. Thus, adding immediate value to a range of industrial or time-sensitive operations today from utility inspections to emergency responses.
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Thermal Camera
- Dual FLIR & RGB Camera's
- Includes Enterprise Spotlight, Loudspeaker & Beacon
- Supplied With Tough Carry Case
What's In The Box?
- x1 Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
- x1 Remote Controller
- x1 Battery
- x1 Battery Charger
- x1 Power Cable
- x3 Propeller Pair
- x1 Spare Controller Stick (Pair)
- x1 Communication Cable (USB 3.0 Type C)
- x1 USB Adapter
- x1 Extended Port Cover
- x1 Speaker
- x1 Spotlight
- x1 Beacon
- x1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
- x1 RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector)
- x1 RC Cable (USB C Connector) Manual