Holy Stone HS110DRegular price £79.00 Sale price £69.00 Save £10.00
Holy Stone HS110D is a drone equipped with 1080p Full HD Camera. Each battery provides 10 minutes but this package comes with 2 batteries that provide you with 20 minutes flight time. HS110D lets you experience excellent footage in real-time Wi-Fi Transmission. The camera can be controlled 120 degrees up and down. The Holy Stone brand was launched in 2004 and has since become a force to reckon with in the industry.
We understand your scepticism and that is why at Dronescend, you can benefit from our 60 days returns and refund policy.
- 1080p Full HD Camera: The enhanced 1080p full HD camera. captures photos with high quality; 120° wide-angle lens widens your views. Just press one key to share the incredible footage with friends.
FPV Live Video Feed: Its assisted First Person View function allows you to enjoy the real time view from up to 100m away. Upgraded real time transmission enables faster and more fluent view transmission.
- One Key Takeoff / Landing: Lift off or land with a single press of a button.
- Low Battery Alarm: Receive an alert when your battery gets low.
- Other Features: Emergency Stop, Led Lighting and Adjustable Speed Modes.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- x1 HS110D Drone
- x1 Remote Controller
- x2 Batteries [3.7V - 1000 mAh Lipo Battery]
- x1 USB Charging Cable
- x4 Extra Propellers
- x2 Propeller Guard
- x2 Landing Gears
- x2 Extra Light Covers
- x18 Screws
- x1 Screwdriver
- x1 Manual
|Battery Life [Flight Time]||10 minutes|
|Recording Modes||120° FOV|
|Battery Capacity / Voltage||1000mAh / 3.7V|
|Battery Charge Time||2 hours
|Remote Control Range||100 metres|
|Control System||Phone OR Remote Control|
|Video Transmission Range||60 meteres|
|Dimensions||32 x 32 x 12cm|
|Drone Model No||HS110D|
|SD Card Port||[max 32GB compatibility]|
|Built In Camera|
|Live First Person View|
|Auto Take Off & Landing|
|Position & Altitude Hold|
|Adjustable Speed Modes|
- App Required Operating Systems: IOS 7.0+ /Android 4.4+
- Only use the usb cable supplied by the manufacturer to charge the battery.