GoPro HERO8 Black CameraRegular price £329.00 Sale price £299.00 Save £30.00
The GoPro HERO 8 Black is considered by many to be the most stable camera of 2020. Featuring a streamlined design, the GoPro HERO8 Black is more pocketable than ever. Built-in folding fingers let you swap mounts in mere seconds. With the optional Media Mod,* you get ultimate expandability to add more lighting, pro audio and even another screen. There’s also stunning HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilisation with remarkable slo-mo.
- Reimagined shape fits in your pocket even better
- Folding fingers at the base allow you to quickly swap mounts
- A new side door makes changing batteries even faster
- Lens is now two times more impact-resistant
- HyperSmooth 2.0 provides three levels of stabilisation — On, High and Boost — so you can pick the best option for whatever you’re doing
- TimeWarp 2.0 captures super-stabilised time-lapse videos while you move through an activity, and also automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting
- LiveBurst records the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect photo — or an awesome shareable video
- SuperPhoto + HDR captures 12MP photos while in motion or stationary — with reduced blur and serious detail even in low-light areas
- Shoot superb time-lapse videos at night in 4K, 2.7 4:3, 1440p or 1080p, all processed in-camera
- Framing your shot is as easy as tapping a new digital lens; you can now toggle between Narrow, Linear, Wide and SuperView
- Live stream in 1080p on social, get HyperSmooth stabilisation as you broadcast via the GoPro app, and save footage to your SD card
- Go hands-free with 14 voice commands such as “GoPro, take a photo"; even if the camera is off, you can say, “GoPro, turn on”; HERO8 Black understands English (US, UK, AU, India), Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Japanese and Korean
- Rugged and waterproof to 10 metres (33 feet) so you save the most difficult moments from your adventure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- GoPro HERO8 Black Camera
- Rechargeable battery
- Curved adhesive mount Mounting buckle + thumb screw
- USB-C charging cable
- Other Features: All Weather, Video, Waterproof
- Connections: USB-C Memory
- Cards: MicroSD
- Camera Type: HD Video
- Power Source: USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Height: 6.6cm
- Width: 4.8cm
- Depth: 7.37cm
- Weight: 468g
DJI Osmo ActionRegular price £339.00 Save £-10.00
The DJI Osmo Action has two screens which means that you can now capture exciting action shots or cool vlogs. This is the best tool for capturing moments worth keeping, because the Two High-Quality Screens of Osmo Action mean you don't have to compromise. The vibrant front screen of Osmo Action provides perfect selfies and captivating vlogs, while the responsive back screen provides an incredibly intuitive experience.
The DJI Osmo Action Camera has many to get excited about:
RockSteady motion combines electronic image stabilisation with complex algorithms to ensure buttery smooth shots no matter how brutal the action is.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Video delivers even more dynamic and detailed recording. Shooting mode delivers natural transitions between dark and bright areas, capturing more detail in complex lighting conditions. Record at up to 60 fps for video that looks truly stunning, packed with sharp detail.
With Waterproof Seal and a water-repellent coating on the touch screen, the Osmo Action is waterproof to a depth of 11 meters (perfect for boat trips or snorkelling). It can even cope with temperatures down to -10°C, without you needing to stash it in a padded jacket!
You won't need to reach for buttons all the time; you have Five Voice Commands, which means that you can start filming, take photos and even turn the Osmo Action off using just your voice.
12 MONTHS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
- 4K Ultra HD HDR video (60 fps)
- 145° lens
- Waterproof to 11 m
- Built-in WiFi / Bluetooth
- Front & back screens
What's In Box?
x1 DJI Osmo Action Camera
x1 Camera Fame
x1 Flat Adhesive Mount
x1 Curved Adhesive Mount
x1 Quick Release Base
x1 Battery Case
x1 Locking Screw
x1 USB-C Cable
What resolution settings does Osmo Action support?
4K (16:9) – 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, and 24fps
4K (4:3) – 30, 25, and 24fps
2.7K (4:3) – 30, 25, and 24fps
2.7K (16:9) – 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, and 24fps
1080p – 240, 200, 120, 100, 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, and 24fps
720p – 240, 200fps
What video formats does Osmo Action support?
MOV and MP4.
When Osmo Action is recording, can I view the remaining time and capacity of the microSD card?
Yes. The remaining time will be displayed at the top left of the screen during recording, and the remaining capacity of the microSD card will be displayed when taking a photo.
What is HDR Video mode for?
Use HDR Video mode to enhance the image quality, restore details, and increase the layer of colors to make your video more vivid.
What is RockSteady?
Osmo Action uses RockSteady technology to stabilize footage. This EIS technology is realized by increasing the shutter speed, analyzing the images captured by the CMOS sensor, and compensating by cutting off the edges of these images. In this way, multiple frames are overlaid and finally combined into a single frame that is sharp, clear, and accurately exposed.
How long is the battery life of Osmo Action?
A fully charged battery can support video recording at 1080P/30fps for up to 135 minutes (with RockSteady turned off), and 4K/60fps for up to 63 minutes (with RockSteady turned on).