DJI Osmo ActionRegular price £339.00 Save £-10.00
The DJI Osmo Action has two screens which means that you can now capture exciting action shots or cool vlogs. This is the best tool for capturing moments worth keeping, because the Two High-Quality Screens of Osmo Action mean you don't have to compromise. The vibrant front screen of Osmo Action provides perfect selfies and captivating vlogs, while the responsive back screen provides an incredibly intuitive experience.
The DJI Osmo Action Camera has many to get excited about:
RockSteady motion combines electronic image stabilisation with complex algorithms to ensure buttery smooth shots no matter how brutal the action is.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Video delivers even more dynamic and detailed recording. Shooting mode delivers natural transitions between dark and bright areas, capturing more detail in complex lighting conditions. Record at up to 60 fps for video that looks truly stunning, packed with sharp detail.
With Waterproof Seal and a water-repellent coating on the touch screen, the Osmo Action is waterproof to a depth of 11 meters (perfect for boat trips or snorkelling). It can even cope with temperatures down to -10°C, without you needing to stash it in a padded jacket!
You won't need to reach for buttons all the time; you have Five Voice Commands, which means that you can start filming, take photos and even turn the Osmo Action off using just your voice.
12 MONTHS MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
- 4K Ultra HD HDR video (60 fps)
- 145° lens
- Waterproof to 11 m
- Built-in WiFi / Bluetooth
- Front & back screens
What's In Box?
x1 DJI Osmo Action Camera
x1 Camera Fame
x1 Flat Adhesive Mount
x1 Curved Adhesive Mount
x1 Quick Release Base
x1 Battery Case
x1 Locking Screw
x1 USB-C Cable
What resolution settings does Osmo Action support?
4K (16:9) – 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, and 24fps
4K (4:3) – 30, 25, and 24fps
2.7K (4:3) – 30, 25, and 24fps
2.7K (16:9) – 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, and 24fps
1080p – 240, 200, 120, 100, 60, 50, 48, 30, 25, and 24fps
720p – 240, 200fps
What video formats does Osmo Action support?
MOV and MP4.
When Osmo Action is recording, can I view the remaining time and capacity of the microSD card?
Yes. The remaining time will be displayed at the top left of the screen during recording, and the remaining capacity of the microSD card will be displayed when taking a photo.
What is HDR Video mode for?
Use HDR Video mode to enhance the image quality, restore details, and increase the layer of colors to make your video more vivid.
What is RockSteady?
Osmo Action uses RockSteady technology to stabilize footage. This EIS technology is realized by increasing the shutter speed, analyzing the images captured by the CMOS sensor, and compensating by cutting off the edges of these images. In this way, multiple frames are overlaid and finally combined into a single frame that is sharp, clear, and accurately exposed.
How long is the battery life of Osmo Action?
A fully charged battery can support video recording at 1080P/30fps for up to 135 minutes (with RockSteady turned off), and 4K/60fps for up to 63 minutes (with RockSteady turned on).
Insta360 ONE R Twin EditionRegular price £499.00 Save £-60.00
The Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition is the first action camera of its kind with an interchangeable lens. Its quick-swapping lens design allows creators to swap between 360 degrees capture and standard 4K wide angle formats instantly. With the Twin Edition, you can build your ONE R in two ways; either the Dual-Lens 360 Build or the 4K Wide-Angle Build. No matter which you choose, both allow for full waterproofing to 5 metres with no case needed.
- 5.7K Dual-Lens 360 Build and 4K Wide-Angle Build
- IPX8 waterproof (to 5m)
- Flow state 2.0 stabilisation
- Auto Frame, Auto TimeShift and Auto Editing
- Point-to-track lets you track your subject in full 360 without touching your camera or doing any editing
- Sony 1/2.3" CMOS image sensor offers outstanding detail and clarity with both video and still images
- Rechargeable battery delivers 60 minutes of continuous recording time
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity so you can enjoy instant remote shooting and change settings wherever you are
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition core
- Dual-Lens 360 Mod
- 4K Wide Angle Mod
- Battery Base
- Mounting Bracket
- Lens Cap
- Charging Cable
- Other Features: All Weather, Charging, Image Stabilization, Integrated Flash, Still Photos, Waterproof, Wireless
- Connections: USB-C
- Memory Cards: MicroSD
- Camera Type: HD Video
- Focal Length: 4K Mod:16.4mm equiv; 360 Mod:7.2mm equiv Pixels: 4K Mod:12MP; 360 Mod:18MP
- Max ISO: 3200
- Max Shutter Speed: 1/8000
- Power Source: Battery, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Height: 4.29cm
- Length: 7.21cm
- Width: 4.80 cm
- Weight: 173g
GoPro HERO8 Black CameraRegular price £399.00 Save £-20.00
The GoPro HERO 8 Black is considered by many to be the most stable camera of 2020. Featuring a streamlined design, the GoPro HERO8 Black is more pocketable than ever. Built-in folding fingers let you swap mounts in mere seconds. With the optional Media Mod,* you get ultimate expandability to add more lighting, pro audio and even another screen. There’s also stunning HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilisation with remarkable slo-mo.
- Reimagined shape fits in your pocket even better
- Folding fingers at the base allow you to quickly swap mounts
- A new side door makes changing batteries even faster
- Lens is now two times more impact-resistant
- HyperSmooth 2.0 provides three levels of stabilisation — On, High and Boost — so you can pick the best option for whatever you’re doing
- TimeWarp 2.0 captures super-stabilised time-lapse videos while you move through an activity, and also automatically adjusts speed based on motion, scene detection and lighting
- LiveBurst records the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choose the best single frame for the perfect photo — or an awesome shareable video
- SuperPhoto + HDR captures 12MP photos while in motion or stationary — with reduced blur and serious detail even in low-light areas
- Shoot superb time-lapse videos at night in 4K, 2.7 4:3, 1440p or 1080p, all processed in-camera
- Framing your shot is as easy as tapping a new digital lens; you can now toggle between Narrow, Linear, Wide and SuperView
- Live stream in 1080p on social, get HyperSmooth stabilisation as you broadcast via the GoPro app, and save footage to your SD card
- Go hands-free with 14 voice commands such as “GoPro, take a photo"; even if the camera is off, you can say, “GoPro, turn on”; HERO8 Black understands English (US, UK, AU, India), Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Italian, Japanese and Korean
- Rugged and waterproof to 10 metres (33 feet) so you save the most difficult moments from your adventure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- GoPro HERO8 Black Camera
- Rechargeable battery
- Curved adhesive mount Mounting buckle + thumb screw
- USB-C charging cable
- Other Features: All Weather, Video, Waterproof
- Connections: USB-C Memory
- Cards: MicroSD
- Camera Type: HD Video
- Power Source: USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Height: 6.6cm
- Width: 4.8cm
- Depth: 7.37cm
- Weight: 468g
Fimi Palm Gimbal CameraRegular price £259.00 Save £-30.00
This is the newest handheld gimbal called Xiaomi FIMI Palm. The built-in touchscreen and the 5-way joystick allow you to flexibly control the gimbal as well as the integrated camera. In contrast to other handheld devices out there, you do not need additional connections to start filming like a professional. The USB Type-C port supports fast charging and file transfer. All these make the Xiaomi Fimi Palm a must-have for vlogging.
Portability: The 30.5 x 22.7 x 127.0mm body only weighs 120g. The lightweight, compact design renders the Xiaomi Fimi Palm highly portable and lets you film on the go.
3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer: Made remarkably stable and smooth, your footage is lossless and shake free.
128° Ultra Wide-angle Lens: The Xiaomi Fimi Palm perfectly fits the best angle of human vision, captures more memorable moments while portraying a bigger world for you.
4K UHD 100Mbps Image: Combined with the latest generation ISP algorithm chip from HiSilicon, the Xiaomi Fimi Palm uncovers more details that you could have missed.
240 minutes Battery Life: The Xiaomi Fimi Palm adopts professional Hisilicon SoC and a large-capacity lithium battery that has superior power management capability. With a USB-C port, it fulfills your daily filming needs and delivers stunning results.
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: The Xiaomi Fimi Palm can be connected to your smartphone via the built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. During shooting, remote control and transmission allow for easy preview and smarter gimbal camera control. You can also download relevant materials wirelessly to your phone and edit footage on the app.
Smart Tracking: TheXiaomi Fimi Palm is able to recognize human faces automatically and follows. Or, you can tap on a subject on the touchscreen to keep it in the center of the picture.
Story Mode: The app provides not only a variety of one-tap templates and shooting patterns but also preset transition effects and background music. You can easily transform your footage into a cinematic video. Professional, polished works are at your fingertip.
Built-in Dual Mic & Microphone Port: With the base, you can directly connect a 3.5mm high-quality mic to the PALM. You are provided with more possibilities for external audio recording.
4 Shooting Modes: From magnificent landscape to figures, the PALM helps you film from different perspectives: Pitch Lock Mode, FPV Mode, Follow Mode, and All Locked Mode. You just can’t get enough fun out of it.
Other Features: Creative frames; timelapse, motionlapse, hyperlapse; super HDR; professional AE/AW algorithms brighten pictures with distinct colors; long exposure; night shot; panorama; 8x slow motion; 3x stabilized zoom; mark and edit; HEVC coding for excellent picture quality and less space taken.
Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
Battery Life: 240mins (1080P/30fps video recording time)
Lens: 128° super wide angle
Video Shooting: 4K/30fps
Max. Resolution: 4K 100Mbps
Control Accuracy: ±0.02°
Controllable Range: -240°~ 60°(Panning) / ±90°(Tilting) / ±45°(Rolling)
Gimbal Type: 3 Axis
Product size (L x W x H): 3.05 x 2.27 x 12.70 cm [1.2 x 0.89 x 5 inches]
What's In The Box?
- x1 Gimbal Camera Stabilizer
- x1 USB-C Cable
- x1 Gimbal Cover
- x1 English Manual
DJI Zenmuse X5S Gimbal Camera (With Lens)Regular price £1,999.00 Save £-30.00
This DJI Zenmuse X5S camera is truly magnificent and equipped with an uprated Micro 4/3 sensor. It has a dynamic range of 12.8 stops with a much improved signal to noise ratio and colour sensitivity than the X5R. The DJI Zenmuse X5S camera supports up to eight standard M4/3 lenses (including zoom lenses) with focal lengths ranging from 9mm-45mm (equivalent to 18mm-90mm on a 35mm camera), allowing more creative flexibility. The new CineCore 2.0 image processing system on the Inspire 2 makes the Zenmuse X5S camera capable of capturing 5.2K 30fps CinemaDNG video and Apple ProRes video as well as 4K 60fps using H.264 and 4K 30fpsusing H.265 (both at 100Mbps). Continuous DNG burst shooting at 20fps with 20.8MP images is also supported. The DJI Zenmuse X5S camera was designed to keep pace with the rigours of high-end professional aerial imaging.
- Compatible with DJI Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 Series only
- Micro 4/3 Sensor
- 5.2K at 30 fps / 4K at 60 fps
- 20.8MP Still Images