DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters SetRegular price £99.00 Save £0.00
Made specifically for the Mavic 2 Pro, this ND Filter set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32. Using these light reducing ND filters on your drone reduces the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A precise snap-joint design ensures a reliable fit and lens seal during flight. Four different filter options will provide you with more exposure choices for your photography.
- A combination of various filters gives you more creative freedom
- High-quality light reducing materials bring you real color
- Precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and seal
- Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Pro only
- Weight: 2g (each filter)
- Light Transmission Diameter 16 x 13mm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- x1 ND4 Filter
- x1 ND8 Filter
- x1 ND16 Filter
- x1 ND32 Filter
DJI Inspire 2Regular price £3,199.00 Save £-140.00
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes 4444 XQ and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 5 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 58 mph (94 kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. Flight Autonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
This DJI Inspire 2 comes with 12 months warranty.
Inspire 2 Standard
Featuring a 1-inch sensor and compact design, the Zenmuse X4S makes it easy to capture visually stunning images with the Inspire 2 and the CineCore 2.0 image processing system. No camera included.
- CAMERA AND GIMBAL SOLD SEPARATELY - Compatible with the X4S cameras - available here.
What's In Box?
- x1 Aircraft body
- x1 Remote controller
- x4 Propeller pairs
- x2 Intelligent Flight Battery
- x1 Charging Hub
- x1 USB Cable
- x1 Micro SD card (16GB)
- x1 Vision system calibration plate
- x3 Gimbal Damper
- x1 Propeller Mounting Plates
- x1 Carrying case
- x1 Battery Insulation Sticker
- x4 Battery Charger
- x1 Power Cable
- x1 Manual
Does the Inspire 2 come with camera and gimbal included?
- No. Please purchase your gimbal and camera separately.
- Up to 25 minutes with Zenmuse X5S Camera;
- Up to 27 minutes with Zenmuse X4S.
- No. You will need to use an Inspire 2 remote with your Inspire 2 aircraft.
- The Inspire 2 has 3512 motors and 1550T propellers.
- The Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery has a capacity 97.5Wh. Most airlines allow carrying batteries below 100 Wh in carry-on luggage. However, as regulations may vary across airlines and regions, please contact your airline or the regulatory body of your destination.
Xiaomi M365 Pro Electric ScooterRegular price £739.00 Save £-140.00
Do you want to ride the latest scooter in town? The Xiaomi M365 Pro is the perfect scooter for commuting, ferrying you effortlessly from car or train to office and back again. It has a top speed of 18mph, which means that two miles of walking comes down to a six minutes journey without any effort. Designed from aircraft-grade aluminium, it only weighs 14.2kg.
The Xiaomi M365 Pro has had a massive improvement from the original. It is slightly larger and heavier than the original, however it has little impact on the ability to carry it around. The increment in size makes it more comfortable, thanks to the larger foot plate and grippy texture. The Xiaomi M365 Pro can now achieve a range of up to 28 miles, which means you spend less time charging and more time riding.
This is the EU version.
The simple 3 step process allows you to fold down the scooter, making it easy to transport. This folding design makes storing the scooter makes it easy to store at home or in the back of your car.
With the Xiaomi M365 Pro Electric Scooter, you will be able to pair your your phone via bluetooth and make use of the dedicated app. This allows you to view a range of stats, including current speed, remaining battery power and more. You will be able to make use of features such as cruise control. Firmware updates from the manufacturer will ensure that your Xiaomi M365 Pro Electric Scooter, stays up to date with the newest features.
When you buy this Xiaomi M365 Pro Electric Scooter, we recommend buying SlimeTube Sealant that helps prevent, and repair puncture up to 2mm in tubed tyres.
- EU Charging adapter for Xiaomi M365 Pro Electric Scooter - you will need an EU to UK adapter if you are in UK (not included).
- 14.2kg lightweight aluminium frame
- 28 miles ride with the 18650 lithium-ion battery
- Motor power 250W
- App locking feature
- Unfolded dimensions 108 x 43 x 114 cm (42 x 17 x 45 in)
- Folded dimensions 108 x 43 x 49 cm (42 x 17 x 19 in)
- 8.5in air filled wheels for comfortable ride.
- Maximum user weight 100kg (220lbs)
- 6 Function display
- Manufacturer recommended rider age 16 years+
What's In Box?
- x1 Xiaomi M365 Pro Electric Scooter - Black
- x1 Power Adapter
- x1 EU Plug
- x1 Extending Nozzle
- x1 T-shaped wrench
- x5 Screws
- x1 User Manual