What is the operating temperature of the gimbal system?
- -20°C (4°F) to 45°C (113°F).
Is the Ronin-S Camera Mounting Plate compatible with any quick-release system?
- The Ronin-S Camera Mounting Plate is compatible with Manfrotto 501PL type. You can simply dismount the camera setup from Ronin-S, then mount it onto a compatible tripod or fluid head system
Does the Ronin-S come with a tripod?
- Yes. And you can collapse it into an extended grip for better handheld operation.
Can I control Red or Arri cameras on the Ronin-S?
- The Ronin-S does not support control of these cameras.
How do I know if my camera is compatible with the Ronin-S?
How long is battery life on the Ronin-S?
- A fully charged battery can power the Ronin-S continuously for 12 hours if the gimbal is properly balanced.
How many waypoints can I set for Motionlapse?
- You can set up to five waypoints for Motionlapse.
Is the Ronin-S’s joystick multidirectional?
- Yes, the joystick is multidirectional, allowing you to move up, down, left, right, and in all diagonal directions.