DJI Ronin MX
Cinematic film making demands rapid setup and a host of camera configurations. The Ronin-MX has been designed to carry many of the cameras used every day on sets worldwide. SmoothTrack algorithms ensure movements are smooth in every configuration.
A repositioned battery improves balance while stability is enhanced by a camera cage that locks mounted cameras in place at the top and at the bottom. A dedicated power distribution box keeps wiring to a minimum while providing power to essential accessories. Two regulated 12V P-taps, one 500mAh full-size USB connector, and a DJI Lightbridge connector enable connectivity and power to everything a film maker needs. Silent motors prevent on set mics picking up motor noise.
- Compatible with DJI M600
- Supports RED EPIC, ARRI ALEXA Mini and more cameras
- Designed for stability in high G-force environments
- 5-minute set-up
- Professional 3-axis handheld stabilization
- 3 modes of operation: Upright, Underslung, Briefcase
- Auto Tune Stability (ATS) for rapid balancing
- SmoothTrack™ movement smoothing
What’s the difference between the Ronin, Ronin-M and Ronin-MX?
- The Ronin-MX has been designed for use both in the sky and on the ground and communicates directly with the DJI A3 flight controller. The Ronin-MX can be mounted on the Matrice 600 in just minutes, so that you can easily go from shooting handheld to capturing footage from above. The Ronin and Ronin-M are designed specifically for use on the ground and we do not recommend using them in the air. The Ronin-MX includes all the functionality of the Ronin and Ronin-M, i.e. Three Operation Modes, built-in receiver and remote control, and is also compatible with DJI Assistant 2 and DJI GO, for controlling gimbal settings.
What is the biggest weight I can put on the Ronin-MX?
- The reference load weight of the Ronin-MX is 4.5 kg.
How long does the Ronin-MX battery last?
- The Ronin-MX’s 1580 mAh battery lasts for approximately 3 hours.
How do I control the Ronin-MX through DJI GO when mounted to the M600?
- When using DJI GO with the M600 and Ronin-MX, you use it in the same way as with the Lightbridge 2 remote controller for other DJI products.
Delivery for this product will take up to 3 - 5 working days.
Orders are usually dispatched on the next working day after your payment is received.
When will I receive my order?
We are able to offer Free Next Day Delivery on certain products. However, delivery typically takes 2-5 working days after your order is received. We normally mention how long a delivery for an item will take on the product page. If you are unsure, please email us [[email protected]] or call us [0800 832 1174]
How much does it cost to ship?
We offer FREE Delivery to the UK address. There is a fee associated with international orders going outside of UK.
What happens in case of a damage?
If your item gets damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods, as it will be used for filing a claim.
You can return an item back to us within 60 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The item must also be in the original packaging. Merchandise goods that have been used such as t-shirts are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Please contact us at [email protected] to process your return and we will provide you with our UK address to send your items to.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Drones with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after purchase.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved (which is mostly the case), then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 5 - 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first contact your bank and explain that you are expecting some funds. There is often some processing time before a refund is officially posted on your account.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via phone or email.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately items bought on a sale cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
If you need to exchange an item, please contact us via phone or email and we will provide you with an address to send the items back to.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should send us an email at [email protected] and we will provide you with an address to send the items back to.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable [unless there was a fault from our end]. If you send an item back to us without appropriate shipping, any incurred charges by us as a result of this returns will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item worth over £40, we recommend that you using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.