Cinematic film making demands rapid setup and a host of camera configurations. The Ronin-MX has been designed to carry many of the cameras used every day on sets worldwide. SmoothTrack algorithms ensure movements are smooth in every configuration.
A repositioned battery improves balance while stability is enhanced by a camera cage that locks mounted cameras in place at the top and at the bottom. A dedicated power distribution box keeps wiring to a minimum while providing power to essential accessories. Two regulated 12V P-taps, one 500mAh full-size USB connector, and a DJI Lightbridge connector enable connectivity and power to everything a film maker needs. Silent motors prevent on set mics picking up motor noise.
- Compatible with DJI M600
- Supports RED EPIC, ARRI ALEXA Mini and more cameras
- Designed for stability in high G-force environments
- 5-minute set-up
- Professional 3-axis handheld stabilization
- 3 modes of operation: Upright, Underslung, Briefcase
- Auto Tune Stability (ATS) for rapid balancing
- SmoothTrack™ movement smoothing
What’s the difference between the Ronin, Ronin-M and Ronin-MX?
- The Ronin-MX has been designed for use both in the sky and on the ground and communicates directly with the DJI A3 flight controller. The Ronin-MX can be mounted on the Matrice 600 in just minutes, so that you can easily go from shooting handheld to capturing footage from above. The Ronin and Ronin-M are designed specifically for use on the ground and we do not recommend using them in the air. The Ronin-MX includes all the functionality of the Ronin and Ronin-M, i.e. Three Operation Modes, built-in receiver and remote control, and is also compatible with DJI Assistant 2 and DJI GO, for controlling gimbal settings.
What is the biggest weight I can put on the Ronin-MX?
- The reference load weight of the Ronin-MX is 4.5 kg.
How long does the Ronin-MX battery last?
- The Ronin-MX’s 1580 mAh battery lasts for approximately 3 hours.
How do I control the Ronin-MX through DJI GO when mounted to the M600?
- When using DJI GO with the M600 and Ronin-MX, you use it in the same way as with the Lightbridge 2 remote controller for other DJI products.
Delivery for this product will take up to 3 - 5 working days.