DJI Spark is drone that features some of the best industry technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With 16 minutes flight time, it is easy to operate and small enough to take anywhere. It is designed to recognise you, so you can launch it from the palm of your hand and control it with a few simple gestures. If you prefer, you can also use your mobile device, remote control (included with the Fly More Combo) or DJI goggles (sold separately) to operate it.
FLY MORE COMBO
This package comes with the DJI Spark quadcopter, extra battery, extra propellers, carry case and a remote controller. This saves you a significant amount over buying these parts individually.
This camera drone comes with One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
KEY FEATURESFlight modes
- QuickShot: Let Spark take the shots for you with a range of commands. Opt for Rocket to make the drone ascend with the camera pointing downward.
- Tapfly: Tap the spot on your smartphone you want to capture and watch Spark fly over and take the shot.
- ActiveTrack: Spark will automatically work to recognise different objects and shapes, and how fast they are moving to make tracking someone or something a smoother process.
- Gesture: Spark can recognise simple hand gestures to make it easier for you to take selfies. PalmControl mode lets you control Spark's movement by hand.
You'll be free to enjoy up to 16 minutes of flying time on a fully-charged battery. Spark will let you know how much battery is remaining, so you know when to land in real time.
Shots will remain stable and detailed thanks to the 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology, which works to reduce shake and rolling shutter effect. The camera on Spark features an f/2.6 wide-angle lens with a 25mm focal length to take large group shots and impressive landscape photographs. Its 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor allows you to take 1080p video footage and 12MP still shots, while the MultiShootingModes feature means you can programme more than one mode at a time.
Automatically return home
If Spark has sufficient GPS signal, then it'll automatically come back to the home point if battery is getting low, connection is lost or you press Return to Home button.
Hover and avoid
Spark is built with vision positioning system, camera, 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit and 24 computing cores, enabling it to hover anywhere at up to 98ft (30m), sense obstacles from up to 16ft (5m) away and land safely.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- x1 Aircraft
- x1 Remote controller
- x8 propellers
- x4 propeller guards
- x2 intelligent flight battery
- x1 charger
- x1 power cable
- x1 battery charging hub
- x1 Micro USB cable
- x1 storage box
- x1 shoulder bag