If you have ever wanted to flying something different, Hangar 9 Ki-43 Oscar might be just be what you have been looking for. Aircraft like this are very stable and can fly for a long time.
Designed for warbirds and club pilots alike, the new Hangar 9 Ki-43 Oscar is an almost ready to fly 60cc giant scale World War II Japanese aircraft delivering an authentic warbird experience. Featuring scale details typically not found on other ARF aircraft, this incredible replica has outstanding flying characteristics that Hangar 9 warbirds are known for around the world. One of only two Hangar 9 giant scale warbirds with satin-finish printed covering, the Ki-43 Oscar also includes panel lines, rivets and weathering. Additionally, many scale details are incorporated such as 3D instrument panel, pilot bust, 5" scale wheels, and more. The two-piece plug-in wings with aluminum tube allows for easy transportation to the flying field and storage. Optional scale sprung main pneumatic retracts are available separately. Whether this is your first warbird, or the perfect counterpart for your collection, the Hangar 9® Ki-43 Oscar 50-60cc 88" ARF is the most unique model in our line of 50cc-60cc giant scale warbirds.
What's In the box?
- x1 Ki-43 Oscar 50-60cc ARF
- x1 Product Manual
Needed to complete
- x1 50–60cc, two or four-stroke petrol engine or equivalent electric motor system
- x9 Standard-size, High-Torque servos (8 for an electric power version)
- x1 Full-range, 8+ channel transmitter and receiver
- x1 Ki-43 Oscar 50-60cc Pneumatic Main Retracts
- x1 Battery for receiver
- x1Battery for engine ignition
- Tools and adhesives (see manual for more details)