- Controller with built-in screen included
- 20 Megapixel 1" CMOS sensor camera
- Forward, backward & downward vision system
- 5 Direction obstacle avoidance
- Max flight time: 30 mins
- Max speed: 44 mph
- Max range: 4.3 miles
- Controller battery: 5 hrs
- Diagonal size: 35 cm
What's In Box?
- x1 Aircraft Body
- x1 Remote Controller with Screen
- x8 Propellers
- x1 Intelligent Flight Battery
- x1 Battery Charger
- x1 Power Cable
- x1 Gimbal Clamp
- x1 MicroSD Card (16gb)
- x1 Micros USB Cable
- x1 Carrying Case
What are the main similarities and differences between the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 and Phantom 4 Pro?
- The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 uses the same camera as the Phantom 4 Pro and is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps. Also, like the Phantom 4 Pro, V2.0 features a 30-minute maximum flight time and 7-kilometer long-range control. The remote controller of the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also supports 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequency switching, and a remote controller a with built-in screen is also available. Different from the Phantom 4 Pro, the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is equipped with an OcuSync transmission system, which allows the drone to connect to DJI Goggles wirelessly. The Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 also features an upgraded propulsion system with FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs and 9455S quick-release propellers that reduce noise and make the drone more aerodynamic. *The remote controller of Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro, which uses Lightbridge transmission. Other accessories such as batteries, chargers, and ND filters are compatible with both the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
- Unfortunately, the answer is 'No'.
- No. The remote controller of Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 cannot be used with other Phantom series drones.
PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 WORKING DAYS FOR UK DELIVERY.