DJI Spark Remote Controller
DJI Spark remote controller features a brand new Wi-Fi signal transmission system, capable of controlling the aircraft * and gimbal camera at a maximum transmission range of 1.2 mi (2 km). The remote controller can connect to a mobile device wirelessly and display a live video feed via DJI GO 4. Its folding clamps allow you to attach your mobile device securely. Maximum remote controller battery life is approximately 2.5 hours.
- The Spark remote controller is currently only compatible with Spark aircraft.
- The remote controller can only reach its maximum transmission distance (FCC) in wide open areas with no electromagnetic interference and at an altitude of around 120 meters.
- Maximum operation time should be taken for reference only.
This DJI Spark Remote Controller comes with 12 months warranty.
- Operating frequencies: 2.412-2.462 GHz, 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Max transmission distance (unobstructed, free of interference):
- 2.4 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, CE), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.19 mi (0.3 km, CE), 0.75 mi (1.2 km, SRRC)
- Note: 5.8 GHz transmission is not available in some regions due to local regulations.
- Operating temperature range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built-in battery: 2970 mAh
- Transmitter power (EIRP):
- 2.4 GHz: 26 dbm (FCC), 18 dBm (CE), 18 dBm (SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 28 dbm (FCC), 14 dBm (CE), 26 dBm (SRRC)
- Operating voltage: 950 mA, 3.7 V
- Supported mobile device thickness: 6.5 mm-8.5 mm
- Max length: 160 mm
PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 WORKING DAYS FOR UK DELIVERY.
Orders are usually dispatched on the next working day after your payment is received.
When will I receive my order?
We are able to offer Free Next Day Delivery on certain products. However, delivery typically takes 2-5 working days after your order is received. We normally mention how long a delivery for an item will take on the product page. If you are unsure, please email us [[email protected]] or call us [0800 832 1174]
How much does it cost to ship?
We offer FREE Delivery to the UK address. There is a fee associated with international orders going outside of UK.
What happens in case of a damage?
If your item gets damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods, as it will be used for filing a claim.
You can return an item back to us within 60 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The item must also be in the original packaging. Merchandise goods that have been used such as t-shirts are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Please contact us at [email protected] to process your return and we will provide you with our UK address to send your items to.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Drones with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after purchase.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved (which is mostly the case), then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 5 - 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first contact your bank and explain that you are expecting some funds. There is often some processing time before a refund is officially posted on your account.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via phone or email.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately items bought on a sale cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
If you need to exchange an item, please contact us via phone or email and we will provide you with an address to send the items back to.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should send us an email at [email protected] and we will provide you with an address to send the items back to.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable [unless there was a fault from our end]. If you send an item back to us without appropriate shipping, any incurred charges by us as a result of this returns will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item worth over £40, we recommend that you using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.