DJI Air 2S Fly More ComboRegular price £1,169.00 Save £0.00
DJI Air 2S is the best drone for aerial photographers on the move; featuring a 1-inch CMOS sensor, powerful autonomous functions, and a compact body weighing less than 600 g. It has and incredible flight time of 31 minutes.
DJI Air 2S is capable of shooting 5.4K/30fps and 4K/60fps video. Capture any moment with the rich clarity and authentic color tones it deserves for results that amaze.
It has the ability to perceive its environment in four directions: up, down, forward, and backward. The algorithms for Advanced Pilot Assistance System (APAS 4.0) have been further improved, allowing DJI Air 2S to authonomously avoid obstacles in more complex scenarios and at high speeds.
The next evolution of QuickShots, MasterShots is an advanced autonomous feature that gives users the best shots in any location with just a tap. Simply select your subject, and the drone will film while executing ten different maneuvers in sequence.
This Fly More Combo includes a Battery Charging Hub, a shoulder bag, an ND Filters Set, three intelligent flight batteries, and other practical accessories, saving you over £100.
DJI Air 2S comes with One Year warranty.
- 1" CMOS Sensor
- 20MP Photo
- 5.4K/30fps Video
- 12km 1080p Transmission
- 31-Min Max Flight Time (no wind)
- Obstacle Sensing in 4 Directions * Forward + Backward + Upward + Downward
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- x1 DJI Air 2S Aircraft (Drone)
- x1 RC-N1 Remote Controller
- x1 DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller
- ×3 Intelligent Flight Batteries
- ×1 Battery Charger
- ×1 AC Power Cable
- ×1 Low-Noise Propellers (Pair)
- x1 Gimbal Protector
- ×1 Type-C Cable
- ×1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
- ×1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector)
- ×1 RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)
- ×1 Spare DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks (Pair)
- x1 ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16/32)
- × 1 Battery Charging Hub
- ×1 Battery to Power Bank Adaptor
- ×1 Shoulder Bag
- Maximum speed 19 metres per second.
- Maximum flying height 5000 metres.
- 90 minutes charging time for 30 minutes flying time.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Controlled using smartphone and remote.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Built in camera 20MP and 4K UHD video.
- Internal storage capacity 256GB.
- Batteries required: 1 x LiPo (included).
- For ages 16 years and over.
- This item is not a toy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
- Size H18.3, W25.3, D7.7cm.
- Weight 595g.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
- EAN: 6941565911216.
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you might have some questions, so we have listed out a few common ones below. If you still find that we have been unable to answer your questions on DJI Air 2S, feel free to reach out to us either by email or call us on 0800 832 1174.
- The camera performance, intelligent features, obstacle sensing system, and transmission system have all improved significantly. Upgrades include a 1-inch CMOS sensor, four-antenna low-latency transmission, APAS 4.0, added upward-facing dual-vision sensors, and MasterShots.
Once you have completed all the requirements from our site, an application on the drone finance merchant site can be completed within 30 seconds.
Each drone finance merchant is independent of Dronescend and make their decision based on their own algorithms. This means that if your application is rejected, you will need to contact the merchant directly to find out more. If your application is rejected, you can still come back to our site to complete your order using PayPal or Credit/Debit Card.
There is a One Year Manufacturer's warranty. If your drones becomes faulty through no fault of your own, DJI will repair the drone free of charge.
Drone regulations vary in different countries. In the UK, if your drone has a camera, you will need to register to fly with the CAA. Weighing 595g with a camera, owning the DJI Air 2S will require you to have a license to fly in the UK. Make sure to familiarise yourself with the Drone Code and the Drone Registration Scheme before you fly. Registering your drone requires you to pass an online theory test and costs just £9 a year. If you want to fly commercially, meaning you will use your drone to generate some form of income; you will need to take the PfCO CAA (Permission for Commercial Operations) exam.